- This event has passed.
National Teachers’ Choir Weekend
October 27, 2018 - October 28, 2018£89
We know that lots of teachers like to sing, for their own pleasure and musical development, to enhance their teaching, and for the experience of working with their peers. However, there has been nothing to date to showcase teachers singing together at a national level.
The National Teachers Choir (NTC) is an unauditioned choir that builds singing confidence and achieves singing excellence. It brings together teachers from across the country and across key stages, to develop them as a national choir with a focus on performance, whilst also celebrating the power of the voice by building a national network of ambassadors for singing in schools, linking into local networks.
- Explores vocal techniques, repertoire and leadership
- Enhances musicality and choral excellence
- Performs to a high standard in national public arenas
- Learns and disseminates good practice around vocal health for teachers
- Shares ideas for developing singing in schools and across music education hubs
- Enjoys the wider benefits of singing together
Find out more here.