Lesson and ensemble prices
All prices are effective and accurate as of 1 September 2023.
The following fees are paid termly. Each term includes 10 weekly sessions.
Group Lessons (max. 4 pupils) – 30 Minutes – £60 per pupil
Shared Lessons (2 pupils) – 30 Minutes – £100 per pupil
Individual Lessons – 20 Minutes – £130
Individual Lessons – 30 Minutes – £195
First Steps – £60
Music Theory (beginner/advanced) – £42
Note: Group lessons are not available for Drum Kit or Piano
Termly Ensemble Registration:
Ensemble membership will now be a flat rate of £30 per term and gives pupils access to as many ensembles as they’d like to join!
Termly Instrument Hire:
£20.00 per full term
A 10% discount is available for siblings who are taking Individual Lessons.
BACS Standing Order or pay via Newham Music website.
Help with Fees
We never want cost to be a barrier to a child who wants to learn music.
A 50% discount for Individual Lessons is available to children whose parent or carer is in receipt of the following benefits:
● Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
● Income Support
● Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
● Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
● Support from NASS under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
● The guarantee element of Pension Credit
● Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
● Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
NM will complete a manual check to determine eligibility. Parents/Carers will need to evidence that they are in receipt of the benefit by providing their benefit award letter for the current period. Parents/Carers who are self-employed will additionally need to provide a copy of their company registration or tax return form; alongside their monthly net earnings showing they do not exceed the £7,400 threshold.