Young & Serious is a year-round programme that offers 17 – 25 year olds a unique insight into the music industry. Young & Serious meet on the first Tuesday evening of every month at the Serious office in Central London, plus additional dates throughout the year to attend concerts and produce projects.
- Meet and learn from professionals working in music production, marketing and programming.
- Interview artists and audiences and generate audio-visual content for the Serious website.
- Attend and review concerts produced by Serious.
- Attend workshops and acquire arts-based skills.
- Curate an event as part of the EFG London Jazz Festival
- Have the opportunity to shadow members of the Serious team on events.
To find out more information, click here.