Booking for our Schools’ Provision for 2020/21 is now open! To book your instrumental lessons, WCET, ensembles and more please click on the booking form link above.
What schools get when they sign up for Newham Music Provision
• An extensive range of instrumental and vocal teaching, ensembles and choirs
• Projects with high-profile cultural partners such as Drake Music for Disabilities, Music for Youth, Urban Development and Youth Music
• Showcases and performances at professional venues including Stratford East, Royal Albert Hall and Southbank Centre.
• High-quality DBS-checked teachers who are subject to a rigorous quality assurance and training programme
• Nationally recognised accreditation through Arts Award, Music Medals and Graded Examinations
• Bespoke training opportunities for classroom teachers
• Instrument hire
• Four hours of additional support for showcasing, including school assemblies and concerts each year
Want to know more? Get in touch with the office on 020 3598 6260